1. Can the rubber ring in the cap be replaced or repaired?
At this time the ring cannot be repaired or replaced. Loss or damage will result in water leakage. A new bag would need to be purchased.
2. I have water seeping out of the cap. How do I stop this?First, make sure the cap is screwed on tightly. Also check to see if the ring is seated in the lid correctly. Failure to have it seated will result in leakage.
3. My cover gets wet after a few hours. Why is that and how do I prevent it?
As the ice melts it creates condensation on the bag and inside cover. The cover material is designed to reduce wetness on the outside but it's not waterproof. If you feel the outside of your cover becomes too wet when using it you can place a small towel around the ice bag and then place both inside the cover.
4. My bag has a hole in it, can it be fixed?
Yes, should a leak occur because of a puncture or small tear, a waterbed repair kit (vinyl repair kit) can be used to repair it.
5. Can my bag be washed?
Yes, hand wash with a mild detergent and let it air dry.
6. Can my cover be washed?
Yes, Your cover can be washed on gentle cycle or hand washed. Line or drip dry. Do Not Dry In The Dryer.
7. Is there a warranty available?
Yes there is a limited warranty which states:
Damage caused by pets or misuse such as tears, nail holes, and/or teeth holes are NOT covered by this warranty. If your On-Ice bag develops a leak within 30 days of purchase due to defects in materials or workmanship, On-Ice Bags will promptly replace your bag. A receipt or other proof of purchase will be required. A letter must accompany each bag returned from purchaser stating the defect in the bag, and $4.00 (U.S funds) for postage and handling. Please mail defective bag to:
7387 Peace Rose Street
Las Vegas, NV 89131
You can use Visa or Mastercard with PayPal but if you still have a problem contact me.
If you have any questions or problems please contact us at
8 a.m to 6 p.m Pacific Time